We ❤ denim! You couldn't get enough of the Pencil Skirt 2nd Skin
- you wanted more! That's now available in form of this great pencil dress, which perfectly mirrors the look of the skirt and dresses you in jeans from head to knee. In terms of comfort, it is in no way inferior to the pencil skirt thanks to the same stretch denim. The body-hugging cut creates a fantastic hourglass silhouette and an almost complete pin-up outfit - all you have to add are high heels and accessories!
50s Pencil Dress made of blue jeans with perfect wearing comfort.
The pencil dress is made of highly flexible, dark blue stretch denim, which guarantees maximum freedom of movement. It is cut figure-hugging and ends a good hand width below the knee. Its tight-fitting style perfectly accentuates the feminine curves. Due to the wide belt, the waist is emphasized and visually narrowed. It has side pockets and is buttoned in the front with large coconut buttons: You can decide how much you want to show your audience. Contrast stitching accentuates the seams and darts, giving it that typical jeans character. A small and loving detail: the leo label at the back waistband. This pencil dress made of elastic denim convinces with quality, wearing comfort, casual chic and hot curves!
The details of the pencil dress "Second Skin":
- Material: cotton blend
- Composition: 89% cotton, 9% polyester, 2% elastane
- Color: blue
- Pattern: plain
- 10.5 oz denim, lightly pre-washed - will not shrink
- Elastic material with high waisted cut and very comfortable to wear
- Buttoned through with large coconut buttons
- Wide belt and French pockets
- Note: Due to the very stretchy fabric, a size smaller might be just right for you here.
Our model Lola Diamond is 158 cm tall and wears this dress in size XS.
Rumble59 offers a great selection of pin-up fashion! The great pencil dress made of stretch jeans creates perfect curves and a stunning look.
strong>Denim care tips, tricks, and hints:.
In order to enjoy the deep blue colouring of our jeans for a long time, please do not wash above 40° and don’t use the spin cycle! Your denim will also thank you for gentle ironing (setting 2 or below). Turn inside out before laundry and wash with similar colors: Since our jeans are only lightly pre-washed to ensure a beautifully dark, blue hue, they can still lose some dye. This is absolutely normal - any dark blue denim will "bleed" for a while because long-lasting color requires several rounds in an indigo bath. This iconic dye, however, is not colorfast by nature, leading to the characteristic, natural aging process these fabrics are famous for. So, please take a little care when you are near light-colored fabrics, wallpaper, or bags. Your own body heat can also encourage color transfer to lighter clothing like underwear, socks, and shoes.
All Rumble59 jeans are manufactured from premium quality fabrics and according to the highest environmental standards. Absolutely no chemical additives or bleaching agents have been used in the process.